Building on years of rental property management experience, we take pride in providing exemplary, prompt and reliable service to our clients. Our primary objective is to responsibly manage, and generate income for our owners while maintaining or increasing the value of their property.
When choosing to make Capital Realty Advisors a part of your management team we will dedicate our expertise in providing you with management solutions in the following areas:
- Establish and implement a clearly defined marketing plan.
- Evaluate the property, area and current market trends to set optimal rental rates.
- Determine the best advertising sources and strategies to fill vacancies quickly.
- Institute resident retention programs in order to preserve occupancy, rates & offer outstanding customer service.
- We offer an unparalleled leasing service. In addition to the On-Site staff, we provide you with a leasing specialist 7 days a week, 52 weeks per year. This ensures the frequency in which calls are being answered in real time and significantly increases the number of prospective renters viewing your property.
- We utilize no or low cost advertising solutions. We keep advertising costs down by using various internet sites, appropriate signage, referrals, holding open houses and website listings.
- We thoroughly screen all applicants in accordance with Fair Housing policies. We carefully examine credit, employment and rental history. We ensure all rental criteria have been met and verified. Great care is taken to place the highest qualified tenants in your property.
- We coordinate the move in process from start to finish. We make certain that transitioning into a new home is a smooth, seamless experience for your new tenant. We also ensure that all leases and paperwork are properly executed and the conditions of the apartment are well documented utilizing photos and “Move-In Inspection” reports verifying the condition of the unit.
- Provide current residents with consistent, exemplary service for all their housing needs. We understand we have an obligation not only to our owners, but to our residents. This is their home and we take that responsibility very seriously.
- We respond timely and courteously to all tenant requests.
- We strive to ensure our residents homes are well maintained provide a quiet and enjoyable environment throughout our communities.
- We are proactive in renewing leases and continually execute programs and services to retain our valued tenants.
- Our highly skilled maintenance staff is well versed in all areas of apartment repairs and upkeep. Our team is specifically trained to handle fair housing practices, property liability issues, preventative maintenance, apartment turns and tenant relations.
- Our clients and residents are provided with a 24 hour emergency repair service. We are alerted and equipped to deal with emergencies any time of day or night.
- We minimize the cost of repairs by using our broad network of vendors, contractors and suppliers. We adhere to a 3 bid minimum process when contracting capital improvement or rehab projects. We consistently compare the prices and services of our vendors to guarantee that we are receiving the greatest value for our clients.
- We perform regular property inspections throughout the year. We test smoke alarms, check for leaks, detect for unreported repairs and safeguard against potential liability issues. We routinely perform preventative maintenance items as well as focus on the cleanliness and curb appeal of our communities.
- You will receive complete and accurate monthly reports that will allow you to easily analyze the performance of your property.
- Our fully computerized accounting system allows us to easily and quickly answer any questions you may have. Among the reports you will receive is an easy to read rent roll, delinquency report, itemized income and expense statement, general ledger and a property activity summary. We also provide you with receipts and invoices for each property expense.
- We prepare an operating budget in order to set a base line for progress and an estimation of projected revenue. Regular budget reviews are combined with owner objectives to systematically improve upon bottom line cash flow.
- We will collect rents and pay all recurring monthly expenses such as vendor invoices, taxes, utilities, and mortgages.
- We diligently perform collection activities to ensure rent is being paid timely and in full. We issue all pertinent and legal notices necessary for this process to be successful. We have established relationships with collection agencies and eviction attorneys in the event they are needed. We will fully oversee these courses of action if deemed necessary.
- We will prepare year end reports and work with our clients accountants as directed.