We are a full service property management firm and have an immediate opening for an entry level Maintenance Technician to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience in plumbing, drywall, electrical, painting and carpentry. Duties for this position include:
Duties (can include but not limited to):
- Working under the direction of our Maintenance Supervisor, you will assist in troubleshooting and complete repairs in tenants units and building (133 Unit Building located in Pasadena CA).
- You will help maintain our clients property, according to company standards.
- Address daily tenant maintenance issues
- Assist in making units rent ready
- Address emergency maintenance issues
- Ability to fill out/ turn in written work orders on a daily basis and petty cash report on a daily/ weekly basis.
- Must be experienced in drywall, plumbing, painting, basic electrical, handyman repairs, variety of basic carpentry functions, ability to troubleshoot issues and make various repairs.
- Possess a valid CA Drivers License and Auto Insurance, reliable source of transportation
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, etc.
- Ability to work proficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly/reading and writing proficiency to fill out work orders
- Turn in weekly/monthly reports/ timesheets/ completed work orders with complete detail
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Pay is $14 – $16 per hour D.O.E, plus full medical benefits, company cell phone. There are additional income opportunities through overtime pay and On-call hou